Friday, August 28, 2009

Here I am!

Greetings! This is my first blog day. Hopefully I will say inspiring and witty things to keep you all coming back for more! My store Rusti Lee Arts opened mid-August 2009. I have had alot of hits on the site, but not too many sales as of yet. I know it takes time so we will see. I also have my items on Etsy. I have submitted my paperwork for the Camarillo Santa's Holiday Carnival (Santa's Village Holiday Carnival will be held on Saturday, December 12th from 10:00am-5:00pm at the Camarillo Community Center)  in December at the Community Center.  So I will have a booth there to sell my stuff! I am creating some new items to sell there so I will keep you posted as I create them. Have a great day and talk to you soon!
Rusti
http://www.rustileearts.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment